Yum Yum Things

Friday, November 05, 2010

Brad's Pre Birthday Dinner


Brad's birthday was on the 3rd.
Since Brad was a little busy on his birthday I decided to make this meaty pasta "short ribs pasta" for a relaxing night.
The recipe was from Giada De Laurentiis.

I can never follow recipes exactly(except baking, I always do exactly)I have added other stuff here and there....

I've always wanted to try this so it was a great excuse to make this high calorie dish.

Brad got himself this great wine that was introduced to us from my friend Shizu on my birthday 4years ago. We have this wine every now and then since.


Dessert was also his request "flourless Chocolate Cake.
The cake is so dense so I made poached pear with vanilla and wine(for the color).


He was a Happy Boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home